• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woop. Woop..Excited.

thats fab and tbh 12ft x 4ft is ample space :oops:

im sure drake and josh will love living in it, how tall is it? its just remember with large structures about plannign permission.

thats fab and tbh 12ft x 4ft is ample space :oops:

im sure drake and josh will love living in it, how tall is it? its just remember with large structures about plannign permission.

Its 5ft high, so not that high. But we found with all the 6ft high ones, they were an extra £50-100ish extra, just for an extra foot.

We are settling for 12ft, if we can't get a 14ft, but would prefer them to have an extra 2ft:oops::lol:

And, Yep...My plan is...Get this for two, then find two gurlies, and bribe, bribe and bribe some more:lol:
Jack x

Its 5ft high, so not that high. But we found with all the 6ft high ones, they were an extra £50-100ish extra, just for an extra foot.

We are settling for 12ft, if we can't get a 14ft, but would prefer them to have an extra 2ft:oops::lol:

And, Yep...My plan is...Get this for two, then find two gurlies, and bribe, bribe and bribe some more:lol:
Jack x

lol i knew it!!! lol aww sure that drake adn josh will be very very happy bunsters here! x

Jack x

haha thats cool, wasn't trying to put a dampner on it, but my uncle is a free lance Town planner, he used to work for East Riding council and they are now cracking down.

haha thats cool, wasn't trying to put a dampner on it, but my uncle is a free lance Town planner, he used to work for East Riding council and they are now cracking down.

Aww, that is bad, because can you imagine if you bought a nice big shed or kennel thing for your buns, then found out you need planning permision for it. I would be r-e-a-l-l-y mad:(

Jack x

Aww, that is bad, because can you imagine if you bought a nice big shed or kennel thing for your buns, then found out you need planning permision for it. I would be r-e-a-l-l-y mad:(

Jack x

i dont think you do as it isnt classed as a permenant structure as its made of wood and less than 6ft tall right?

Jack x

Me too, my next door neighbour at my parents bought a really big shed which they would have normally allowed permission had he asked, but because he didn't and put it up, the council made him take it down. meanies. He took it to appeal but had no leg to stand on as he admitted he knew it was too big.

i dont think you do as it isnt classed as a permenant structure as its made of wood and less than 6ft tall right?

no i don't believe you would with regards to the height, thats why i wanted to check the height.
but you do still need planning permission for some sheds dependent on size

no i don't believe you would with regards to the height, thats why i wanted to check the height.
but you do still need planning permission for some sheds dependent on size

I'll ask my dad, because he is a builder/scaffolder, so he wil probs know;)

Jack x

Back