• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In the shed for the winter

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
organised the shed there at the weekend, so bunnies are in it. o/h was worried about them with that wind last week so we moved them into the shed. was abit worried bout petal as i had to move her outside (she got spayed on thursday there) as the dog crate still didn't arrive but she pretty good out there even though she's got a naked belly. what's everyone else doing to protect their bun bun's from the winter? :mrgreen:

Im glad petal is on the mend.

Its the heating through the winter i need to worry about with my boy as he is indoors!

yeah i was thinking of put an electric heater out in the shed and putting it on for an hour every night to help them but o/h says it'll be too expensive on electric. so might just invest on those snuggle pads.

yeah i was thinking of put an electric heater out in the shed and putting it on for an hour every night to help them but o/h says it'll be too expensive on electric. so might just invest on those snuggle pads.

Have a poke around a certain auction site for 12v heaters. This can be run off of a car battery. I'm going to look into getting one of these as it will stop my OH grumbling about the leccy bill!:D

Back