• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bunnies hate....

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
Other people lifting them or touching them? i had relatives over on sat night and i took them out to see the buns, i lifted ted out to see them and they insisted on holding her. Ted was wide eyed and showing whites she really was not pleased. are your buns like that? i could carry ted about anywhere she just hates other people touching her.

My rabbits go completely mental if anyone else even comes within 10 meters of their play area whilst I have them out. They would launch themselves at the mesh fence in a desperate attempt to get away. Needless to say I don't let anyone near whilst they are out anymore :shock:

o dear thats not good. my buns always say hello to my o/h when he goes past, they just don't like being held by anyone else.

Marsha hates being handled by anyone else, Alyssa just hates being handled, caspers not bothered once you've got him... he looks perma drunk and Bailey is anyones!!

Indiechic Marsha hates being handled by anyone else, Alyssa just hates being handled, caspers not bothered once you've got him... he looks perma drunk and Bailey is anyones!!
:lol::lol::lol:

Bambi hates anyone lifting her, even me but doesn't mind anyone stroking her. She will kick, attack, growl and run off if anyone tries to pick her up but she will sit for ages if she is being stroked.

Yep. Mine are fine with me, and sometimes with my dad, mum or brother, but will be curious about anyone else, but belt away as soon as anyone tries to touch them, with the exception of Badger, who is such a sop he just wants love from anyone and everyone. He's not fussy.

Alfie is fine with everybody, although nobody apart from me really tries to pick him up, he'll happily sit and be fussed by any random strangers. :lol: Bubbles is still quite shy, but tends to stick where Alfie is anyway.

arthur loves everyone..as does stitch the foster bun but dora is very fussy she does let me storke her and occasionally tom but anyone else and sh is like..er no wayyyyy and runs off or lunges and goes for them.. so i try and avoid confrontation! lol

alvin wont even let me touch him, let alone anyone else

a bloke who i work with accepted the alvin challenge and got proper whooped, he was shocked just how violent alvin is...

only person other than ste who can handle the demon is Louise (doorkeeper) and even she gets boxed :lol::lol::lol:

me and alvin are slowly coming to an understanding, if i hold him for less than a minute i dont get bitten :lol:

I'm fostering a boobie biter.....He's taken chunks out of CHloe and sophie's frontage but I held him yesterday & thankfully he didn't seem to feel the need to bite me so I live in hope.

I'm fostering a boobie biter.....He's taken chunks out of CHloe and sophie's frontage but I held him yesterday & thankfully he didn't seem to feel the need to bite me so I live in hope.

Ouchy! :shock: That's the one good thing about the fact my boobs are round my knees I suppose - safely out of the way of biting buns. :lol:

Munch doesn't really like being handled... We don't handle him that much because he doesn't like it.. he likes a good old stroke though.

Makes me laugh that no matter how many times we tell people that Munch doesn't like being picked up... they still do! Grrr:roll:... so I'm always happy if Munchles scratches them!!

Last edited:
Charlie is a tart, he is anyones for a cuddle and a nose rub. Princess is just getting used to me picking her up but is a lot less wriggly than she was two weeks ago.

Munch doesn't really like being handled... We don't handle him that much because he doesn't like it.. he likes a good old stroke though.

Makes me laugh that no matter how many times we tell people that Munch doesn't like being picked up... they still do! Grrr:roll:... so I'm always happy if Munchles scratches them!!

:lol::lol::lol: thats why i was glad when the bloke i work with lost the alvin challenge, hes only used to snuggle buns who dont bite and scratch so he got a huge shock when the tiny black bunny beat the :censored: out of him :lol::lol::lol:

Back