• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My other Furries

Plio77

Young Bun
Here are my beloved chinchillas Chili and Pumkin and my little gerbil who i have had forever who is just called small gerbie. Hope you like them:love:
DSCF2095.jpg

DSCF2100.jpg

DSCF2093-1.jpg

DSCF2133.jpg

aw they are beautiful, always fancied a chinchilla but heard they where hard to look after, don't have any room like but they are gorgeous. like big giant mice.

Do chinchillas make good pets? They are gorgeous but I always thought of them as shy quiet animals.

Thanks for sharing your pics they are lveoyl!

Thank you everyone- yes they do make very good pets. I got mine from a guy who handled them from birth so are very tame but if they dont want to go back to their cage they are v hard to catch- but im learning tricks all the time-like shake their treat bowl and they come a runnin:lol: They dont require much room- in fact the bigger fellow prefers small spaces where as chili the little guy literally bounces off my walls when he does his chinchilla binkies:lol:
They must not get damp or wet however as can suffer with mould in their v thick fur and require a dust bath which makes everyting in your house look like you never clean:roll:- but they are very very worth it.
They have a language too and they call me if i break their routine and dont feed them at the same time each day and also chili has learned how to pull my glasses off and tries to run off with them........its really funny.
I would definately reccomend them as pets- as well as our beloved bunnies of course.
Thanks for looking,liz x.

Gorgeous chins :D
just wanted to say chinnies do need alot of room as they are very active :) but they do like small nesting boxes aswell :)

Aw bless your little furries are so gorgeous & very pampered - but then that's what we have our babies for isn't it. Loved looking at all your piccies - I love seeing other people's happy pets x

Back