• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some more of my bunnies..

Plio77

Young Bun
Here are some more of my beautiful bunnies.
Star and Bibble
DSCF2154.jpg

Blizzard in my heather
DSCF2139.jpg

Dewey my nethie trying out a guinea pig harness- and its too big

DSCF2007.jpg

Yes he's a cutie alright:love:
Heres a photo of him on his favourite chair watching tv-he always sits on the back of it by the way...:lol:
DSCF2110.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone. Its amazing how much joy an animal can give to you:love: Im sitting here typing and dewey is on my shoulder watching me. If he ever grows that will be the end of our computer sessions- but as long as he fits there he will be my typing buddy.
Liz x.

Thanks for looking everyone. Its amazing how much joy an animal can give to you:love: Im sitting here typing and dewey is on my shoulder watching me. If he ever grows that will be the end of our computer sessions- but as long as he fits there he will be my typing buddy.
Liz x.

:lol: Bless him :lol:

Awwww how lovely!!

I never knew how wonderful buns were until I walked in the pet shop and feel in love.

Lola has taken over my life x x

Oh Liz it's a good job you live in Ireland otherwise I'd be planning a bunny napping mission. They are so cute & little squidgy bunsters xxx :love::love::love:

Back