• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great stocking fillers!! Burns herbal/carrot/wood treats

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Hi,

I am selling some burns products for funds.
These would make great stocking fillers for your bunnies and other small furries, the carrot treats are even recommended for doggies!!
All will be £1.50 inc p+p however you can give more if you would like. I would prefer cash or cheque.

I have:

Plantain and Dandelion has now all been sold.
And now all Herbal and Meadow mix has been sold
All Carrot treats, willow sticks and hazel sticks have all been sold.
Will update if any are then unwanted.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions.

Last edited:
I would like to buy some of these, but i would prefer to pay by paypal or bank transfer, would that be acceptable?
Im really a nightmare when it comes to posting anything off.....it would lie there for ages!

Hi kris ive sent you a PM.

Could you please save me 2 bags dandelion, 2 bags of meadow mix, 1 bag of carrot treats, 1 pack of hazel chew sticks, and 1 bag herbal mix.

I would like to buy some of these, but i would prefer to pay by paypal or bank transfer, would that be acceptable?
Im really a nightmare when it comes to posting anything off.....it would lie there for ages!

If Kris agrees you can send the money to my paypal and I will pass it on to her (We live near each other and see her quite often)

i would like 8 bags of the platain if possible! my buns just love this and i get through quite alot with 8 bunnies! will pm you,
thanks

Hi Kris,

Can I have one bag of herbal blend, one dandelion, one carrot treats and one hazel chew sticks, if you have enough left that is! If you do can you PM me your address and I will post you off a cheque tomorrow?
Thanks.

Ooops, your pm box is full. ;) If you still have the following left, I'd like them please:

1 plantain
1 herbal blend
1 meadow mix
1 carrot treats
1 dandelion

Thank you every one who clogged my pm :lol:

Everyone who has pm'ed me or replied on this thread has got the items they have asked for, i have update the numbers on the first post, Tom Highway, that would be fine, you can paypal through Louise, please let me know what you want as they are going so fast i can't believe it!!

hi, have pm'd for the email address for paypal, and to say ill have one bag of each if you have that left, let me know the email address and a total cost, thanks :)

Worked it out to be 10.50 for 7 bags of treats, have just sent what was lying in my account.....didnt even realise i had cash in it, so better helping out someone than lying in there!! (not exactly a lottery win, but should at least cover the paypal fees)

I tried the Herbal mix on my buns and they won't touch it. :) It contains mint which is quite strong smelling & overpowers the other ingredients so they won't eat the other stuff. Burns also do a woodland mix, not tried that one yet.

Back