• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think???

Hello fellow west midlands person :wave: i had a look at that one when i got my kennel - but thought it a bit small and the ramp worried me - here's mine

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DOG-RUN-CAT-H...39:2|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I also attached a 7ft x 4ft run to it, but Bungle is a conti and Nuska pretty big too, so needed the extra space. You can come and have a look if you want? Pm me and I'll send you my number :D

Mine is 'going to be like that' but different. It will be approx. 14ft, and have a 6ft run on the end. Will post my plan, that I made on Excel, tomorrow:D

I think the hutch you linked to, is too small, and the ramp is quite steep. Try Happyhutch, or Rehutches. Or maybe get a shed/playhouse/kennel/run:D

Jack x

I also think its too small :oops: You could get a decent sized shed for the same price as that :shock::roll: That does look nice but the actual house part (where they would sleep etc) doesnt look big enough for winter time etc :(

xXx

Edit: Just realised its only for one bunny, how big is the actual bedding/living area??

Last edited:
Back