• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny is an alcoholic!

I had a glass of wine on the table next to teh sofa, and Gregory knocked some out and then licked it up! I'm all for him trying to help out with the tidying (especially as he makes themajority of the mess between the 2 of us) but surely wine can't be good for him! I've obviously set a bad example!

He's now looking expectantly at his food box - must have the post-booze munchies!

I used to have a pet house rabbit that did that. He used to run up to beer cans of my fathers and knock them down to drink the beer! :shock: Not good. So we had to not leave beer cans about :lol:

They tried to make bunny go to rehab, he said NO NO NO :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

He always used to knock them over on the floor so I moved them to the table - but since I've been feeding him porridge on my lap, he likes to jump off teh sofa and onto the table after he's finished!

LOL!

Sophie is a nightmare for that, if you put your beer bottle down, she licks the rim of it and won't leave you alone if you have a glass of wine :lol:

Maybe Gregory and Sophie should meet up :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back