• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Polo and Oscar and my wonderful mum

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
I thought you would like to see some pics of Oscar and Polo. I just want to say that throughout this my mum has been fantastic. They are living in her house, she lives a couple of doors down. My mum is so great, she even syringes Polo her medicine if I am not there to do so. She frequents the rabbit chat and photos sections regularly although she is not a member, so she will see this. Here is my mum and Oscar...

STA73720.jpg

STA73718.jpg

And here is my Polo :love:

STA73722.jpg

Chilling....

STA73731.jpg

Look how much better her eye looks

STA73741.jpg

and here

STA73692.jpg

Exploring

STA73695.jpg

Oscar

STA73696.jpg

and both :love:

STA73680.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

They are just beautiful hun :) And your mum is a star!! My mum is the same when one of them is sick and its just so lovely to know she is there to help :love: xx

W
Aw, what fab pics. Your mum's a diamond! I love that pic of Polo washing his face. If only Milly could do that, but her dewlap prevents her from getting her paws anywhere near her face, poor thing. Your buns look so happy and relaxed.:D

Awwwww bless your mom Joanne, the buns look really happy and they look like they are getting back to full health, I am so pleased they are ok.....how's the other 2 buns? x

Awwwww bless your mom Joanne, the buns look really happy and they look like they are getting back to full health, I am so pleased they are ok.....how's the other 2 buns? x

Absolutely fine, no signs or symptoms at all. Opal had her vaccination around the 12th of last month and the benjamin has his friday. Both are very healthy though :D

Back