• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly tonight. Vibes for tomorrow(07/10)

capel

Warren Veteran

Why is it that given somewhere nice and soft to lie (vet's orders!!) she much prefers the cold plastic base!!:roll:
DSC04649.jpg

She loves her hay:
DSC04648.jpg

But loves noserubs even more! Leanne came to visit her tonight
DSC04650.jpg

DSC04651.jpg

Rog looked after her while I changed her sopping wet towels(under the vet bed) and made the cage look nice for her. I shouldn't think it'll stay like that for very long:lol:
DSC04655.jpg

Last edited:
This morning she'd very thoughtfully removed the dressings herself, so it didn't take too long to get her sorted. Rog leaves for work at around 7am so I got up at 6:45 to it.Then he kept her amused while I quickly cleaned her crate and put nice dry towels and more vetbed down for her. She looked very happy snuggled down when I went out to check the trio and give them their morning pellets, but what did I find when I got back not 10 mins later??:roll: Poo city, and not only that she'd managed to tip up her water bowl..very heavy and filled to the brim with 800ml of water and avipro! 800ml goes a long, long way!!Buns, eh?:roll: :lol:

Hi Hilda I expect she is lying on the plastic rather than vet bed because she Is to hot.Im praying so hard for her and sending mega vibes for her check up today:love::love:

Back