• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ughhhhhhh!!! How hard can it beeee??

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
This whole kennel and run business is really getting me mad:cry:

I have seen a few that I like, but they just seem really flimsy and small.

If you would, could you tell me which one you like best out of these, I keep finding faults with them, and can't settle for one. It is sooo confusingg!:cry:

Number One...

Number Two...

Number Three...

Or if there is one on the internet that you like, please post:)

Jack x

Most places that build on site will let you specify changes to the default build. Why not get a few custom quotes. Ebays cool but not always the best/only option :)

Most places that build on site will let you specify changes to the default build. Why not get a few custom quotes. Ebays cool but not always the best/only option :)

Thank You:)

I will try some shed places? They should/might do these kind of kennels, might they:?

Jack x

I'd go for the biggest run area. They look great. I too am trying to get the hubby of a friend to build me a run that he can then attach to our shed. I'm waiting for the quote.

Google Avairies - there are some impressive ones that are adapted for rabbits!!

Try: Aviary accessories.co.uk

Last edited:
I like the third one with the edge round the bottom... I think it will help keep the wind away from rabbit level, and keep puddles from spreading under the run.

Back