• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waho! - He Said Yes!!!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
So my OH asked his Grandad today about making us the following hutches;

Two - 7x2x2 for rabbits (stacked)

and

Four - 5x2x2 for Guinea Pigs (stacked)

I cant wait, reckons it will take a week or so! We have given him design ideas and hes pretty happy to do it.

Doesnt want anything for it either, so will have to get him a present or something. Just may have to buy the mesh.

This means, i just need another Playhouse for my French Lop and partner and we may be getting rid of the 10foot run/hutch combo! And getting a large run about 7x4x2!!

CANT WAIT!!!

:D

Also means Crystal aka Ebay bunny is staying with us, so need to book her in for her spay, then attempt bonding with Crystal, Tommy & his new wifey!!:love:

thats great news, I wish I knew someone so handy, and fab news that crystal is going to stay too:D

Thanks, i know its great.

I didnt know either that the hutch a pair of my GP's is in he actually made aswell as my living room coffee table and the unit which houses all the hamster cages! Really good aswell, so i have no worries over the hutches!!

Thanks i know im glad shes staying, fingers crossed for her bonding with the other two, if she doesnt i wont forget your offer :)

xx

Back