• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ooops Alvins a porker....

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
i know they say the camera add 10 pounds but my little fat boy has been having too many treats since he found fame on AlvinTV.. he weighs in at a whopping 2.38kg :oops::oops::oops::oops:

pearl my little angel seems to have settled at 3kg :love::love:

Awww moo is 1.5kg, Bailey is 1.7kg and Casper is 1.8kg. they are my small ones... Alyssa i have no idea about but at vets tomorrow so ill know then.

hes weighed around 2.2kg since he was 6 months old.. im ususally so worried about weightloss i neve consider him being a fat boy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i dunno.. i never paid much attention to the mom and dad.... i thought hed be bigger tho cus the dad looked HUGE lol..

ive come to the conclusion hes a dwarf tho :D

He is bound to have grown since he was 6 months old. Usually they grow until 18 months. I thought Pearl would be a big girl:D

Ooh little fatso! 180g sounds nowt, but I suppose in context it's quite a lot! Sure it's ok though - just tell him to lay off the pies!

2.3 may not be big it depends on his breed and bone structure. arthur is only 2.18kg and i s a small mini lop cross...dora is 2.33 and a nethie cross but is by no means fat and stitch is a large dwarf lop cross and is 2.73 again he is defo not fat but his wieght sounds a lot. rabbits vary frrom 1.4-6kg depending on breed..nethie to giant so you can only tell by looking at tehm on if they are too big for their bones if you get me. he sounds a normal weight to me?

He doesn't look like a lardy to me. :lol: Alfie is very solid and weighed about 1.2kg a few wks ago. Bubbles is the same age but is very dainty and weighs just under a kilo now, so it varies a bit.

Perhaps Alvin was having a fat day. :lol:

Bugsy weighs 3.6 kg :eek:

ANd she is a lion head X, although we think she is crossed with a french lop as she is very big, and still growing :S

Back