• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Tents at Ikea :-)

I saw these!!

Did you see the tunnels too?!

xx

They didn't have any in last week, I'm going to be a frequent visitor if things work out as I'm waiting to move :D I'd gone to look at furniture, I'm sure they will have them soon

They are much better then the pet shop ones they have one of those too ,only thing is my living room looks like Glastonbury :lol:

wow i want, i want. ive been looking for exactly this gonna see if they have them in newcastle. Does anybody know where i can get some of the soft white ped bed stuff people on here use????

wow i want, i want. ive been looking for exactly this gonna see if they have them in newcastle. Does anybody know where i can get some of the soft white ped bed stuff people on here use????

Hayexperts sell vetbed....Wilkinsons sell quite a good copy for £5

If you need a supplier near Newcastle than Carltons the feed merchants in seaton deleval sell vet bed if you are looking for a local supplier. They also stock megazorb and ss pelets on request and support local animal rescue.

the nearest ikea to us is about an hours drive at wembly but my oh loves ikea so we do go quite frequently. i saw the kids(buns) range and thought they were great and very cheap.. oh was like what do you want a small chair for? i was like...erm dora and arthur? lol and the tunnels looked great too! must convince him next time to purchess them!! x

I live right by Ikea it's awesome... I have the tunnels, and some blankets from them, I really love them (Ivy does too) :D If anyone is desperate you can try for home delivery, or maybe I can organize some buying and posting for you :D

I live right by Ikea it's awesome... I have the tunnels, and some blankets from them, I really love them (Ivy does too) :D If anyone is desperate you can try for home delivery, or maybe I can organize some buying and posting for you :D

they don't do home delivery on the tents...looked online:(

I get mine from here.... Bronteglen The biggest you can get other than a roll is 1 meter by 1.5 meters which is perfect for me, for £18, you might be able to get it cheaper on ebay, but I'm not a big ebay fan :oops: (it always goes wrong) But I've never been disappointed in these, and they come within a week. :D

Oh I love them! Stop it now posting things on RU that will encourage me to spend more on my bunnies!!! :lol::lol: (just planning on when we can fit a visit to Ikea in??)

Back