• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wahoo

Rose

Mama Doe
My mum text me saying i can bid on a 5ft 2ft 4ft double hutch for Molly and Jack. Its for my birthday. :D

Now she keeps saying it will be a waste of money as they wont be able to see each other and will be lonely and dark for them.

I dont know what to do. :(

Sorry, I don't know their background - is there a reason they can't live together? Then you could persuade your mum to let them both have the run of a double storey hutch. ;)

Molly is yet to be spayed, we have tried bonding before but it went all wrong and jack was a bully. At the moment they are in cage and crate but you cant move in the room they are in. The hutch is two single hutches on top of each other. My plan was too if they ever get bonded is too put a ramp in.

Aaaah I see. Maybe your mum will change her mind once Molly has been spayed. ;);)

I just don't know whether or not to get that hutch. I might just wait for a bit. The main reason i want it is because its a nightmare to clean and feed the buns because of the space.

Back