• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Bubbles

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Alfie has found a wifey and we have all fallen madly in love with her. :love::love::love:

This is Bubbles (named by my 6 yr old dd) & she is an orange butterfly mini lop, from a rescue in Kent. She is almost the same age as Alfie (just over 5 mths) and she is the lickiest bun I've ever met. As soon as we saw her, she was licking us all over. :love:

Bonding was very uneventful - a little bit of humping from Alfie and that was it. Now Alfie thinks he's died and gone to heaven and is demanding grooming ALL the time. :roll::lol:

I have no decent photos of the two of them yet, but Alfie looks absolutely huge next to Bubbles, she is such a dainty little thing. :D:D

bubbles2450x600.jpg

bubbles1450x600.jpg

What a little cutie :love::love::love:

Make sure you put a suitable warning on pictures of them together - they will be about the cutest pictures EVER :love::love:

Make sure you put a suitable warning on pictures of them together - they will be about the cutest pictures EVER :love::love:

Awww. :love::love::love: Thank you. They make a lovely couple but they couldn't be any harder to take photos of because Alfie's mostly black and Bubbles is mainly white and whatever I do one of them looks wrong. :lol::lol: That's if I can even get them both facing the same way at the same time. :roll::lol:

Back