• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for a safe bunnyrun please

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Steve is heading towards eastbourne as I type to collect some new bunnies for our sanctuary while I stay at home cleaning out the piggies and setting up the new cages. I feel a bit guilty sending Steve round the M25 to collect bunnies in this awful weather, I just hope the journey goes smoothly for him and he gets back safely.

Any safe journey vibes would be appreciated :D

Thank you :)

The Bunnies have been successfully collected at the services and Steve is now heading home. I still have no idea what colour the little boy is. Steve is teasing me, he rang to say he isn't an Elwood but is the same colour as one we already have, so that means he could be anything really :roll::lol::lol:
Obviously it doesn't matter what his colour is but it is exciting waiting to find out what he looks like :D

Hope Steve has arrived back safely with your new little bundles.
Have you been put out your misery yet?! What colour is he?!?! :lol:

Awww :( I'm sure he's just driving slowly and carefully because of the weather. What sort of time are you expecting him?

I'm not going to start worrying until it gets to 5pm. He always drives extra carefully with buns in the car :)

Maybe he's stuck in slow moving traffic, but as he's still moving a bit, he's unable to text. Or if he's anything like me, he's braked suddenly and the phone's gone flying underneath a seat, or it's run out of battery... I'm sure everything's find and Steve will be safely home soon.

He's back safely with the bunnies. They are gorgeous:D And little one is white and grey, very pretty. He is a minature version of my Prudence.

I'm so lucky to have such a lovely hubby and lots of beautiful rabbits :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You will love them when you see them they are all beautiful :love::love:

Just need to think of some names now as we can't use the ones they already have

Back