• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopper Haven Christmas Cards U/D with details and pic

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
Don't buy cards yet, the Hopper Haven ones will be available soon:wave::wave:

Our recent fund raisers have had to be canceled, we need the Christmas cards to sell to make up for this, so please please support us by getting your cards from us this year.

More details will be available soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I *think* they went to print last night:wave:

We'll be selling them on Saturdays during our normal opening hours (1-3pm)

and at our Open Day/Christmas Fayre on November 16th.

We also plan to sell them by post, will post details of that when we have sorted out how we are going to co-ordinate it.

They have arrived and they are fab:D:D:D

I'm so pleased with them:D:D:D

They will be available at our Christmas Fayre on the 16th, or watch this space to order them. They cost £3.50 for a pack of ten, plus postage if applicable. We will work out what that will be and I'll post it here.

The whole amount will go towards the care of the rabbits and guinea pigs here as the printing was kindly donated:thumb:

I've been waiting for a rescue to advertise some Christmas cards. Can you let me know postage for one pack please. :D

Yes I would like some cards from here too, I loved last years ones (although I'm not sure which rescue they were from) :D

Posted on behalf of Hopper Haven:

Thank you for enquiring about our Christmas cards. We're in the process of setting up a paypal account for Hopper Haven but, in the meantime, you can send cheques payable to Hopper Haven, to me at the following address:

Hopper Haven
c/o Debbie Doyle
19 Lillington Road
Shirley
Solihull
West Midlands
B90 2RY

The cards are £3.50 for a pack of 10. Please add the relevant amount for postage:
1 pack - 70p
2 packs - £1.65
3 packs - £1.65
4 packs - £2.10
5 packs - £2.50
6 packs - £2.50

Thanks
Debbie

hopper-card-front.jpg

These are now available on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rabbit-Christ...14&_trkparms=72:1301|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Please support us!

Our feed and bedding now costs us £150 a week, our vets bill is more. These cards are our big fundraiser for this year and we have only sold one pack via the forum so far:( All proceeds go directly to benefit the animals as printing was donated.

We have 145 rabbits and 60 guinea pigs in our care. If you can visit you could buy the cards when you come. We are open evey Saturday from 1-3pm.
You could meet our new giants and the tiny new babies that all arrived last week.

Oh blimey!! Only one pack through the forum???? Could you count me in for three please? I will put cheque in the post tomorrow, with relevant postage added! :D

Ooop! Forgot to take cheque book to work - Sorry :oops: Will put in post tomorrow!!!

Last edited:
Thankyou Beth:wave:

Anybody else?

These cards are lovely quality, and ALL the money goes directly to look after the rabbits and guinea pigs here at Hopper Haven, currently 144 rabbits and 59 guinea pigs. Our feed/bedding delivery this week cost over £200 and will last just 10 days! We need all the help we can get.

Back