• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Way to go Lottie!!! I am so pleased U/D 12th Oct

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I have just done Lottie's weekly weigh in and for the first time since she arrived she has put on weight:thumb:

I can't believe it, 10 days ago we thought she had a couple of days left if that and now she has put on 100g since last Saturday. :D:D:D:D Words cannot decribe how excited and happy I am right now. All the evenings I have spent carefully mushing banana, shaving the top of broccolli etc has paid off.

Lets hope she has many more happy weight gaining weeks ahead of her now :D

Last edited:
Awwww, well done Lottie :thumb:

And well done you, its all your loving care that has done it!

Woooo!! :love::love::love: It's all those bikkies and sweets!! I've created a mush that Ivy loves to bits.... oats mushed up banana and pellets soaked to mush all mixed and mushed together :shock: Though he's still tiny :lol:

Woooo!! :love::love::love: It's all those bikkies and sweets!! I've created a mush that Ivy loves to bits.... oats mushed up banana and pellets soaked to mush all mixed and mushed together :shock: Though he's still tiny :lol:

If only it was that easy, she doesn't like oats or soaked pellets or recovery food or anything simple :roll:

She has excel junior in the morning in her carry box, then she has Rabbit royale with grated carrot and thinly chopped greens in the afetrnoon with Lola but she gets a 20 minute head start.
Then in the evening she has her special saucer in her carry box with a quarter of digestive biscuit crumbled, one and a half inch of banana mashed, one slice of apple, peeled and cut into tiny bit size pieces and some broccolli but only the very top of the florets shaved off so it it really small. All of these are seperated round the saucer so they don't touch each other as she wont necessarily eat them all each evening. Some days she is not in the mood for apple other nights she doesn't want the broccolli :lol::lol::lol:
She will also eat some more excel junior in the evening :)

aww yay go lottie! lola and you and steve must be doing a great job with her! :) aww one day i am coming to visit you you do realise that!!! i want to mee tthem all they sounds so cute! hope that she continues to improve they all sound so spoileed!x

aww yay go lottie! lola and you and steve must be doing a great job with her! :) aww one day i am coming to visit you you do realise that!!! i want to mee tthem all they sounds so cute! hope that she continues to improve they all sound so spoileed!x

You are more than welcome anytime, but you must bring a biccy for Lottie with you, she will love you for ever then :lol::lol:

Thats one thing she's not fussy about, she will eat anything from waitrose oat cookies to morrison value digestives. :shock:

(0h and I like dark chocolate digestives)

Great news! Fortunately Gregory doe slike oats so he put on 300g this week - it's so satisfying isn't it, as it's actually harder than you'd think getting them to put on weight!

Hope she keeps it up!

Lottie has put on another 50g this week :D

She has been eating loads so I was hoping it would be more, but it is all little steps in the right direction.

Lola has lost 400g in 4 weeks so hopefully she will be able to have her dental done soon and I will also get some xrays of her spine while she is under GA

Thanks.

Steve has just been signed off for another 3 weeks :shock: he is now waiting for an appointment from the hospital :(

Thats fabulous news, I have to admit I wasn't expecting her to make such good progress, so I very pleasantly surprised! :D

Back