• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dads Looking at this: U/D... :(

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
THIS!!!

For the buns!! he has emailed the man, and asked about collecting etc.

Omg..I am....TOO excited!!

One side can be used as storage aswell:love:
Jack x

Last edited:
There were some other models weher you could get into the run. Surely there must be a way in the main one on display.:?

it looks like the section on the left has a wall and no access to the run and the door on the right opens straight into the run

Wow, lucky lucky bunnies.

You will have to pimp all that space out with bunny toys and furniture. :D

Wow, lucky lucky bunnies.

You will have to pimp all that space out with bunny toys and furniture. :D

:lol: I know ;)

I think, if we did get this one, I would ask for the sleeping area to be on the right, because that space is bigger, so the bed part would be larger for them, and a space for maybe a hutch in there too.

Just got to wait for a reply from this man...

*gets very impatient....*:lol:
Jack x

:lol: I know ;)

I think, if we did get this one, I would ask for the sleeping area to be on the right, because that space is bigger, so the bed part would be larger for them, and a space for maybe a hutch in there too.

Just got to wait for a reply from this man...

*gets very impatient....*:lol:
Jack x

I know how you feel, i am trying to convince my mum to buy me a double 5ft hutch for molly and jack with me paying something towards it for my birthday. She would get her utility room back and i could put a ramp in it when or if they get bonded.

*Fingers crossed* for you. :D

I know how you feel, i am trying to convince my mum to buy me a double 5ft hutch for molly and jack with me paying something towards it for my birthday. She would get her utility room back and i could put a ramp in it when or if they get bonded.

*Fingers crossed* for you. :D

I re-e-e-eally hope you get your hutch:love:

Ive got my fingers, arms, legs and everything else crossed for you:)

Jack x

wooowww!!
thats amazing!! :love:

Surely you would want the acess in teh run big enough for you tho jack! :lol:

Good luck xxxx

Back