• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blasted Weather

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
I hate this wind and rain... all night I was worried the wind was gonna bring down the fence onto Twinkle and Sparkle's hutch.. I had visions of the hutch being broken and them getting out... and next door have a rotweiller.... so I am scared if the fence came down the dog would get my bunnies Its their fence and I have had nothing but trouble from the neighbours since I bought this house six years ago :evil:

Luckily all is ok this morning, but the wind blew the lid of my hay storage box off and all the hay is soaked through.. just binned it all the ground is a mud bath and the tarpauline is soaked and blowing everywhere All the barricades I put round the runs have blown down too. :evil:

At least the bunnies dont seem to mind... they are tucking into their veggie breakfast oblivious to my bad mood :evil::evil::evil:

Lets hope the day improves.

Its flipping horrible here,not as windy as yesterday but pouring with rain....pixie and pandora don't seem to care though,theyre bounding around in it quite happily!

Absolutely chucking it down here in East Anglia, but I am watching the Great North Run on the telly, and they have lovely blue skies and sunshine...:evil:

meh its always rains here in wales! :lol: xx

nah only joking, its been bad this weekend x

Iv just done a mad dash cleaning out the buns, on one side of the house it looks like its going to rain but on the other there is some blue sky :roll: :lol:

Yep, I'm just going out to clean litter trays whilst it's stopped raining.
The bunnies never seem to mind the weather though, and will even drag their greens into the open part of their enclosure to eat it. Silly bunnies!

Back