• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think? U/D Bid

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
About This?

OR

This?...

To attach to a dog kennel and run, in the day, then go on the grass for an hour or so in the afternoon/evening?

I am swaying more to the 2nd one?...What about you?:)
Jack :)

Last edited:
as well as the dog run you mentioned it sounds good to me,it is lovely that you are looking after and care about your buns very much :D

I have the first (on Alison's recommendation) and it's very sturdy and really well made. I specifically wanted one that folded down when not in use, so it suits my needs.

If I was going to have one attached to a playhouse/kennel etc then I would be more inclined to go for the second one. It has the extra height, plus already has doors in the side to make it easy to attach to your kennel.

The only thing is I haven't seen the second one irl, so maybe email the seller and ask if it's made by the same people that make the first run and whether it's very similar in terms of materials used. If it is, I would definitely say the second. :)

Back