• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue inner eye?

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Does this mean he's blind?

056.jpg

No I dont think so, he has blue eyes all the time they are dark blue too. He doesnt appear to have any problems seeing.

I just googled it and the pics it came up with were pics of buns with white cloudy eyes were blind. I dont mind if he's blind. hes still my baby :love:

Thats ok, I just dont want him to be in any pain thats all, he does seem ok at the moment though. It might explain why he doesnt like being handld and touched.

Rabbit do seem to have a slightly blue/black hint compared to the very black human pupils are. Unless its a new change then its probably normal or the vet should have noticed on checkup.

He's a year and a bit old, I got him at the end of april. No this isnt a new thing he's had it since I got him :love: The vet has never said anything about his eyes and he has been in quite a bit for various things.

I think jis eyes look completely normal. It's just the contrast between the brown iris and dark pupil that gives it a bluish tinge. Bournville's are exactly the same. I'll see if I can find a piccy for you.:)

Back