• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any buns with blue eyes?

Noah's Mummy

Young Bun
I have a PDSA rabbit calendar this year and one of the buns has blue eyes. I've never seen this before and wondered if anyone out there owns a bun with blue eyes, and if so, would you be so kind to post a pic?

My Beau has one blue eye, ive not been able to get into photobucket tonight though so cant post a pic right now :(

My jack has blue eyes but they have gotten darker.

20072008069.jpg

Last edited:
it that the calander thats in the pound shop for a pound, but being sold in the pdas for something rediculous... I know some of the money goes to the pdas from bought in stock but Id rather buy it from the pound shop and give a meaningful donation to the pdsa.

Sorry I know that is not the point of the tread

I have two BEWs (blue-eyed whites).

Generally the buns with blue eyes have the active vienna gene which means they are the product of a BEW somewhere along the way.

Here are my two Dopeys.

DSCF2256.jpg

You can clearly see the eyes in this one.

Dopeys244yummy.jpg

Well I think he has blue eyes :lol: What does it mean then? he doesnt appear to have any problem seeing things... is he blind?

We fostered a blue-eyed-white bunny called Dexter for Jill Honeybunny (with his wifey bun Amber) ... here he is!
PA090051.jpg

Lovely, cuddly, fluffy boy :love:

Back