• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PHOTO COMP...to raise funds for BARC...* new closed*

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may remember us selling christmas cards last year . We also make other greetings cards , keyrings , fridge magnets , packs of writing paper and bookmarks which we then sell in our 4 charity shops and at fundraising events.
These items usualy feature photographs of our rescue animals.

We thought it would be nice to run a competition where you can enter photograpls of ANY of your pets ...which may then be featured on our cards etc.

Details of the competition are as outlined below . Please read ALLthe information nefore entering.

PLEASE READ
By entering your photographs in this competition you are agreeing to your entry/entries being used on our merchandise if we so wish. (regardless of being judged as a winner or not)

if we decide to use your photograph in this way you will be informed .

COMPETITION RULES

You can enter as many photographs as you like
Photographs can be of any pet or combination of pets.
Each photo is classed as one entry and will cost £1

All photos entered must be e mailed to barc.bunnies3@tesco.net
( photos posted on this thread will not be classed as entries unless also sent by e mail)
please include full name / address / ru username with each entry.

payment can be made by either paypal or cheque ...please pm for details.
( include info as above with all payments )

After the closing date we will draw up a short list of entries and post them on here and you can all vote for the winners.

There will be an overall winner ...prize £10 of cards etc featuring the winning pet

And 2 runners up ...prize £5 of cards etc featuring the runners up photos

THE COMPETITION IS OPEN FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT AND ALL ENTRIES AND PAYMENTS MUST BE IN BY 8TH NOV.
VOTING WILL CLOSE ON 15TH NOVEMBER. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 16TH.

Last edited:
*Jumps up and down*.............:D :bunny: :D

I will send some photos !! I'll be in touch re sending the dosh !! :wave: :wave: :wave:

I have emailed you a few piccies and I think I have also found a couple more !!

I'll put a cheque in the post tomorrow

:wave:

thank you. ive had a quick peep and just sat there going awwww, awwww, awwww :)i,ve told angie to look when shes got 2 mins

LOOKING AT THE ENTRIES SO FAR ...IM GLAD IM NOT MAKING THE FINAL JUDGEMENT FOR THE WINNERS .. :shock:..ID WANT THEM ALL TO WIN :lol:

Please ignore the first e.mail i sent, i did it wrong, i think i have sent you a complete file off my computer......D'oh!!! :oops::oops:

Will try again now :lol:

Actually i think i may have done it right first time afterall :oops::oops::oops:

There should be 5 pics, so you probably have 2 identical e.mails from me now......oh well nivver mind.

*quickly leaves thread* :oops:

Actually i think i may have done it right first time afterall :oops::oops::oops:

There should be 5 pics, so you probably have 2 identical e.mails from me now......oh well nivver mind.

*quickly leaves thread* :oops:

:wave: hi yes we have received them ok (twice :lol:) thank you for entering.

Back