• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Volunteering

Vixsbunnys

Young Bun
hi i just started volunteering at the fife rabbit rescue and i love it.:love: i get to clean out the hutches and clean the water bottles and then i get to play with them. it is so worth it! but it makes me sad to think of all the bunny's without a loving home and i wont to take the all home!!!

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

Last edited:
Well done you for giving up your time to help out. It's great to hear that you're helping out at Fife.

More pictures please!:D

Hello :wave:
I was there helping out for a bit on Wednesday, the buns are all so gorgeous :love: I can't go very often because I don't drive and its difficult finding transport there, I wish I could though.
The bun in the second pic is Monty, him and Misty went to their new home on Wednesday :)

i talked my mate into adopting a boyfriend for her cassie so here they are together
DSC_1462.jpg

and this is them when they stayed a week at my house for x-mas

Aww well done. I bet they really appreciate the help :D

That bun in second piccie is adorable (grey and white lion head) :love:

WELL DONE you im so jealous i want to help out but noone is in my area which i can get to easy :{
All those rabbits look adorable x

Aww lovely photo's :D

I have 3 bunnies from Kareen, and i have reserved Flora to see if she will go with Giles (Flora is not in the rescue yet ;)).
I really wish i lived closer to the rescue as i would love to volenteer.

Well done for helping Kareen, she is an amazing lady (if you read this dont blush Kareen, you know its true ;)).

If the boy bun is/was Timmy i remember him coming in, he is gorgeous :love:.

Yeah Claude was Timmy. he's lovely gets a bit grumpy when you feed him, but hes getting better Donna told me and he only bite me twice in the whole time he was with me.

Back