• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My newest addition...

This little lady came to live with us today, we travelled to worcester to collect her, she is very skinny, needs to put some condition on, but i :love: her already!!!
P1000284Medium.jpg

P1000285Medium.jpg

We have changed her name from Moto to Torran. Can't see me getting much sleep tonight, Rannoch is obsessed :lol::roll: x jess

What a beautiful face and colour she is. Yes she does look skinny bless her but I'm sure you will build her up soon.

She's lovely.

Rabswood

oh my she is really skinny... cant wait to see pics when youve fattened her up a bit, they are amazing dogs so beautiful :love::love::love:

Oh she's lovely. Is she a weimaraner (spelling? doh)?

yup my third. and you spelt it right! Got my first when I was 8, he lived to 14. Got shadow 6months after losing him, lost her in Feb this year. and 7 months later we have Torran. She has just picked up a toy and is busy ripping it to pieces :roll::lol: i wonder why i buy them so many!:lol:

Oh Wow, You got one!! :love: She is beautiful, does look quite skinny though & those are real sad eyes - Does she have a story behind them or were you just late with her dinner? X

Oh Wow, You got one!! :love: She is beautiful, does look quite skinny though & those are real sad eyes - Does she have a story behind them or were you just late with her dinner? X

She is 2 and a half. We picked her up from worcester today, through the breed rescue. She was living outside, either in her pen or tied to a 2 ft piece of chain under a tree if it was sunny. She had 2 hours of contact a day with the owners when she was walked, apart from that was left on her own. When we were getting ready to leave with her the guy was having second thoughts; his wife said you have to let HIM go, HE was so happy running round the field with the other dogs. Torran is a girl :evil: The previous owner has also referred to her as IT on several occasions when talking about her. She had surgery about 2 wks ago and has lost weight since then, so needs feeding up a bit. isn't particularly hungry at the moment but considering she has gone from being outdoors on her own for 22 out of 24 hours, to being with us constantly since 1pm and in a house she is remarkably relaxed.
She has a striking resemblance to shadow, who I lost in Feb, in both the way she looks, temperament and her needs. Which at the moment are physical - ie weight gain. She will start in classes on MOnday, won't start her on agility yet as she hasn't got the muscles, but will start her swimming in the hydro pool next time Rannoch goes.
So that is her story to date. Hopefully she will settle and enjoy life from here on in!
x

Oh, she has such a pretty face! I adore her! Dogs have always been my softest spot. I just want to huggle her up! She's skinny, but I'm sure she'll grow to be a healthy girl. Besides her color, she looks exacty like my German Short Haired Pointer, Malone. They'd be a great couple. She's a Weimaraner, if I'm right? Beautiful girl!

Back