• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just because... hes my gorgeous baby!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
I thought i'd share some pics from today with you all :D Hes made himself at home in our lounge :roll: Im dreading it when he has to go down the shed :( Hes like a dog :lol: Follows me everywhere around the house

Here is is sitting on the sofa...

100_0506.jpg

100_0507.jpg

100_0511.jpg

100_0512.jpg

And on the lounge floor... sorry about the mess in the background, its his Dog crate with his litter tray in and his other cage. We leave the small carrier in hes stood next to as he reverses into it and sleeps in there :oops: :roll: Got to get him a bigger one!

100_0492.jpg

xXx

You have got to keep him as a house bunny Becky :lol:

He is so like Amber :love::love::love::love::love:

Id love too :shock: :shock: Must have spent over £450 on sorting the shed out. Though i have told hubby he cant go out until he gets a wifey , which isnt just yet :lol:

Oh My what a stunner.

Yeah, get him his own sofa off of Freecycle and then you can go and join him on his!

Please give him a big nosey snog from me!

:love::love:

Oh My what a stunner.

Yeah, get him his own sofa off of Freecycle and then you can go and join him on his!

Please give him a big nosey snog from me!

:love::love:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spent £35 on a roll of lino yesterday for his shed... hope he doesnt eat it :shock: Going to either carpet or vet bed his shelves :D Dont think he'll have room for a sofa :lol: :lol:

No, okay that would be a bit optomistic - how bout a little chair then:lol::lol::lol:

I was given a couple of lovely willow chairs from a lady on Freecycle and they belonged to her now grown up kids. Percy (the conti giant x) has them in his shed so I have somewhere to sit when I go see him.:D

Anyway, your bun is a gorgeous boy!

Back