• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is he bored or is this normal?

Cornishlass

Mama Doe
My rabbit - a rex and soooo cute :lol: Was put in his run today as we had to go out and he had the same things he has always had - a chew thing on a wire clipped o the run, a chewy wood block, a litter tray with hay in, a xardboard box with hay in and a food/water dish. He doesn't usually do nything except eat and chew whilst in there. Today I came home to find he had chewed a large hole in both end of the box and had made a sort of nest with the hay. It looked really cute but there was cardboard bits everywhere - the box is a wreck! :lol:

Is he bored or did he enjoy his "game"? It looked sooo cute!

It's a game. They love chewing little holes into cardboard boxes. Keep this box until it's in tiny bits, as he'll like his little holes.

Phew! He did seem to love it. I certainly did. Bless him. I love him soooo much! Even miss him if I go out for the day. :oops:

Back