• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Fudge...

Amy & Amber

Staff member
She is our new Russian dwarf hammie! :love:
I have never kept russians before! She is so tiny & cute I just want to cuddle her non stop! :oops:

She was abandoned at the RSPCA in Coventry & we fell in love with her!!
I still really miss Apple though.....

Here she is in Elgars hands

04102008142.jpg

04102008144.jpg

04102008145.jpg

04102008141.jpg

:love: :love: Gorgeous!!! She looks very friendly :) xXx

She is very friendly & forward! :lol:

We were just eating a cheese sandwich and she ran up to me on the floor and ate abit of cheese off the plate! :shock: Make yourself at home! :love:

She's miniscule !! :love:

She is like a little china doll! I am scared of breaking her when I pick her up! :lol:

When you stroke her you cant feel her because shes that small! She is totally gorgeous & I am besotted with her already! Can you tell? :oops::lol:

Awwww - she is ickle!! :love: :love: :love:

- you and your nevers!! ;) :lol:

I know! :roll: :lol:

Chloe I dont know how she got here! I was busy visiting my mum in Coventry looking through the paper next thing I know I am on my way home with a box containing a hammie ;)

Sounds a bit like the time R went to Sainsburys and came back with a hamster (now known as Murray!) ... didn't know Sainsburys sold hammies! :shock:

Your new addition looks very cute Amy :D

Back