• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous foster bunny - Dutchie :D

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Meet the VERY handsome Dutchie :love: We're fostering him for Fat Fluffs (see his RIN thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=146620).

He is extremely friendly and has already had a big cuddle and lots of nose rubs :) Here are some pics of our lovely new boy ... who needs a new home ... before I fall even more in love with him!!! x

Dutchie2.jpg

Dutchie1.jpg

Dutchie3.jpg

Dutchie4.jpg

Awwwww Dutchie you are sooooooo handsome!!! I'm sure it won't be long before you find your forever home little man :love:

I heart this bunny. :oops:

Kept looking at the pictures of him in the Rabbits In Need section... He's got such a lovely, mild mannered looking little face. Such a handsome boy. I want to snuggle him. :lol:

Dutchie is SUCH a sweetheart and SO nice natured :) He's so settled here already. Tucked into his greens heartily and was thrilled to meet our visitors this evening and have a nose rub before bed. Super bunny boy :D :D

Awwww what a sweetheart !!! Hmmm so yet another to play on your heartstrings Abi !! He will as Chloe said be well spoilt with you and Ross !! Speak soon xx

Back