• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas..

Jade950

Alpha Buck
So, seen as christmas it rapidly coming. Whats everyone planning on getting there buns this year? Do you bring them in on xmas morning? Make up stockings for them? What do you all do for yous at xmas?
Jade x

ooooh wen i got honey all her new toys on thursday i seen loadsa little fun xmas pressies like wee guinea pig and rabbit stocking full of new toys and wood chews etc!

Lol, mine dive on the paper and then scare themselves lol but do it again about 5 minutes later:love:

I don't get any presents for myself at Christmas, I ask for presents for my bunnies, and I ask for people to wrap them with no sellotape (just paper folding), so that the bunnies can unwrap them themselves.

All my buns come in for some fun and present unwrapping on Christmas morning, and last year I got some of my best pics on that day.

The buns don't manage to open all their presents on Christmas morning so they get given them sporadically until they have opened them all.

I also ask for all their vaccinations to be paid for, which isn't a fun thing for them, but is obviously in their bets interest.

My Christmas is all about them, and I get my pleasure from them, and it probably always will be, I think.

I can't have my bunnies there on Christmas morning cos I'll be at my Mum and Dad's and they have dogs who would love to eat bunnies for their Christmas dinner! :cry:

I will hav eto pop home to sort them out at some point during the day - when they will get their pressies to unwrap - not thought of anything yet but they do have a 'Santa please stop here' sticker for my car with a cute black bunny on which I got from bunny creations (via RWA website)!

Aww thats a lovely idea! I was thinking of maybe getting a big new run this year for christmas for them. And lots of different types of hay :D

Sophie (and Dooley :lol: ) are spoilt enough as it is :lol: But no doubt they will end up with something new.. probably a load of wicker toys for soph and some posh hay from they hay experts :)

i dont buy them prezzies.. they too spoiled as it is... i prefer togive the money to the rabbit rehome xmas appeal and also the secret santa (if missysj organises it again this year) im also planning on sending my sponsor buns prezzies too if i get myself organised in time :oops:

my family might be lucky to get a card :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I put them a spetial dinner together in a cardboard box, then I cover the box with grass and herbs and wrap it in paper and tie it with a string. It sends poor Zaphod quite mad. Prolly get some pressies too.

Mine get a massive cardboard box to play in and a bit of their fav veg and a few treats wrapped up in paper bags for them to forage for, and maybe a willow ball or something similar.

I don't really get them a lot of presents as they turn their noses up at them, strange bunnies!

i usually buy some treats and toys from the hay experts and sometimes hang them in a stocking but this year i have these very cute bags!!
jutebag.jpg

perfect size to fit in the bags of dried hay and some toys. how cute are they!

i usually buy some treats and toys from the hay experts and sometimes hang them in a stocking but this year i have these very cute bags!!
jutebag.jpg

perfect size to fit in the bags of dried hay and some toys. how cute are they!

they look soo nice how much are they and what do you get with the bag?

you get just the bag and can fill it with whatever your bunny likes! I am selling them for £4.50 in my new gift catalogue or you can also get them for the rabbit welfare shop and very soon the hay experts for around the same price.

Oh they are so cute - I was very tempted!

Maybe when I start my Christmas shopping! I am desperate to put my sticker in my car but sadly it's way too early!

OMG i'm so excited about having my buns this christmas. their getting their manison and i'll probably buy them new toys and wrap them and put them under the tree woohooo. :lol::love: i'm so excited!!!!! eeeeeeeeeee

As Frank is going in for his furry plum removed on Tuesday, I hope to be getting him a wife for Christmas. And ideally I also want to build a nice big walk in run and an insulated double walled hutch/shed of some sort for the new couple.

And I have my eye on a set of 3 wicker baskets at £4.99 in Morrisons - I'm sure he'd enjoy destroying them!

Errrr - they get fed, watered & hay:oops::lol: Sometimes I give them the yellow pages?:? & I might make an extra effort to get everybun in the garden to play out - weather depending:oops::lol:

Back