• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bad news :(

louise1

Mama Doe
usuaually my mum would watch my guineas and would be o.k to watch the bunny now we have her but just found the bad news that she has cancer and will be unwell for a while ( not what i should be thinking about at the moment but does anyone know of anywhere up in scotland that i could take them to to be watched for 1 week in november?) just keeping my mind of that matter at hand really.................

glasgow 2 piggies and 1 bunny..... just read the above post sounds like i have just found that out about my mum the way i wrote it but its not its just shes not keeping to well at the moment ( people must be thinking shes just found out her mum is that not well and shes thinking about her animals lol) sorry just the way i wrote it :oops:

:wave:If your anything like me you'll want recomendations not just pick a place out yellow pages. I will have an ask about for you. I used to live in Netherton (5 mins from Motherwell) There is a few boarding places about but most of them are primarily for dogs and cats - they take rabbits and piggies but don't really know much about them.

o.k thats great just for a backup i have a lady in my work who watched my guineas while i was in florida she loves them and has 4 of her own but i feel like id be overloading her with a bunny lol

Back