• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many?

duracell

Alpha Buck
Ok so my partner and I are having a disagreement and we agree that you guys should settle it for us. How many brussel sprouts would be a portion for an average to large adult Rabbit? Given that they are fed veggies twice a day and have pellets once a day and constant good hay but no grass.

Hum I dont really know if they are allowed them?

But if they are- I would say 2 if they are big sprouts and 3-4 if they were the button ones.

I think I have tried my rabbits with the leafs but they didnt eat them.

Yeah they have had them before and are fine with them but my beloved feels that I am starving the buns and I feel that he is overfeeding them. So we are calling in independent adjudicators:lol::oops:

I suppose it depends how big they are! I often give my Pippin 2, and she's tiny.. But they are only small sprouts.. I'd say between 3 and 4 won't hurt..

My cats go on like they are being starved too, I dont think its anything to do with hunger- they just want food as its there lol

My bunnies love sprouts - there's a lot of crunch in a sprout!
The nethies have one each and Bobby and Ruby have two each.
Squidgy isn't allowed as they disagree with him :roll::oops:

Back