• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eye drops - JACKS JANE?

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Lopsy has been on her eye drops for a week now, the Vet didnt say how long, should i finish the tube or what? Shes been very good but is getting wise to it.

Her eyes have also cleared up.
xx

The vet usually does give a usage time, dont know why your vets didnt. I would say it's normally 5- 7 days of antibiotics, but some vets say stop using once the infection has cleared, so maybe this type of drops are the none timed but once the infection has gone?, If that makes sense?

I would phone the vets just to be sure.

The vet usually does give a usage time, dont know why your vets didnt. I would say it's normally 5- 7 days of antibiotics, but some vets say stop using once the infection has cleared, so maybe this type of drops are the none timed but once the infection has gone?, If that makes sense?

I would phone the vets just to be sure.

They usually do say...It doesnt say anything other than twice a day, drops in both eye.

Hum i shall ring them tomorrow to double check.

x

Back