• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Adoption Buns :0(

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Popped into work tonight to drop something off and my dep told me she'd taken in new adoption rabbits. I moaned because we really haven't got the room until some of our buns due to got to new homes leave.....then she told me the story :cry:

A guy bought 2 rabbits from Melton Market 6 weeks ago. A Dutch and an Otter.

2 weeks in, the dutch gave birth to 3 bambinos and they are now 4 weeks old. The 2 adult rabbits weren't separated and the Otter is a male!!

When the guy brought them in today, he proceeded to pick up one of the babies by its ears :evil: My dep freaked and told him in no uncertain terms that it is not acceptable to do that!!

The female has a torn ear and is covered in scabs from bites, as is the male. Both are ribby, had long claws and are not in great shape.

We will pull them round, but poor little guys :(

:cry: Poor babies, id like to give his :censored: ears a great big pull,:evil: person.Hope these poor buns get the love and care they so deserve, at least you will be abe to watch over them.:D

poor rabbits:cry:
I wonder why he bought them and then gave them up quickly..even with babies those buying from markets usually know to expect "extras":cry:

poor rabbits:cry:
I wonder why he bought them and then gave them up quickly..even with babies those buying from markets usually know to expect "extras":cry:

Don't think he had a clue. The food he brought in with them was Tesco Rabbit and Guinea Pig food....hmmm....didn't like the look of it :(

Back