• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
:wave::D:D
thanks to the person who mentioned "hayexperts" in one of their threads (can't remember who or what forum - sorry) but OH WOW!!! soooo many bunny things to drool over!! have just bunged them thirty quid of hard earned healthcare cash for treats and hay etc!!

ooooh!! hope lollybe likes it all as much as me!

emilyxx

No, but its one of those things where once you find it and buy something, you can't stop and always want something else.

I have that probbaly with vaga valley toys, and, well, any toys that are suitable for rabbits, lol.

haha my fav online shopping of all time is at the hay experts.. they are fantastic :love::love::love:

i love when ive been paid and i get to do the monthly order :oops:

It's also one of my favourite websites - I could spend an absolute fortune there. You will love everything you get (and your bun will love it even more :lol:) - in fact, I think I might have a look and do an order. Delivery is always really quick too.

Back