• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is anyone else's bun this revolting

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Sorrel is well litter trained normally but always poos herself when she's asleep, I can't decide whether its disgusting or weirdly cute :lol::lol:

I cant believe I just confessed that:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

I can't think of anything more disgusting than eating your own poo and they all do that, ewwww

aaah

i think it's rather cute, little "sleepy poo's"

Lollybe 'turds' all over my cream carpet, sometimes he lies on them (ive told him that they are not eggs and won't hatch, but he does it anyway)

me and lollybe have got a plan... we're going to save up the nuggets of 'black gold', sell them on ebay to some unsuspecting individual and use the cash to buy a small holding and rescue lots of animals!:D

ooh! another plan

:wave:
me an lollybe (well it was his idea) are going to move to Ibiza, and sell his nuggets of 'black gold' as a herbal alternative to ecstasy! we're going to be rich!!:D

pearl drinks her own pee and im sure ive seen her munch one of alvins poops a few times now... shes so gross but so shimmery beautiful too :shock:

I've seen giz wee on a piece of newspaper and then eat it :? My mum told me she'd seen him do it, but i thought it was just wet from his bottle until i saw him do it!! yucky bun!

Bella had her head stuck under her bum eating her poops today and when she lifted her head up, she dropped a poop out of her mouth and it thudded on the floor :lol:

Back