• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My three, soon to be four, Buns :)

MellyRabiit

Alpha Buck
Seeing as I havent made a thread showing you lot all my gorgeous buns thought I would..

First off we have..

Bugsy, the Lionlop - 1 year and 2 months

Bugsy came to us in a bad state at 6 months old :(.. she had a rubbish start and was extremely aggressive, she is now very playful and loves attention.. Looking to get her a husbun soon :)

Image016.jpg
What me?

26092008022.jpg
You cant find me, im hiding in the coffee table ;)

Then we have...

Our second Bun Alfie, Rex X, now 9 months old

We rescued this little fella from Bunnyrun, Caroline, In Eastbourne.. He has put on a bit of weight since being with us :oops:

Loves the garden and binkys all around it, crashing into everything in sight :roll:

29082008031.jpg
Mummm, do you have to :D

Then we have...

Our third bun Lottie (otherly known as baby), Dutch X, 5 months old

Lottie was a sweetie from the start, got her from Pets at Home, all alone, really frightened..
Now she will lick me to death.
She lives with Alfie and there smitten with each other :love:

28082008014.jpg
ooo whats this?

Then the future bun ...

OUr soon to be fourth bun, Harley the harlequin :)

This in a couple of weeks, is going to be our fourth bun to try and pair with bugs..

Harley.jpg

Hope you like their little accounts hehe :love:

ohhh i love them all people are lucky i am not a stealing type person or id be bunny napping all the ru buns!!! lol x

Thank you hehe :)
Just got to keep my fingers crossed my other half doesnt lose his job, I will do anything to keep these buns :)

He has a meeting today at 4 :(

[/B]

I said that i now have eleven, well no 12, soon to be 13.

I started with 3 then got a fourth to even things up but somehow ended up with 10! Plus 4 piggies!!!

This website is very bad for bunny lovers.

Your bunnies are all stunning by the way.

Rabswood

They are all lovely buns, they all look so happy and healthy. It's amazing how you've turned their personalities round too. I might need a few tips ;)

yer bugsy has changed the most. She is like a completely different bunny. Only had her for 5 months. Its amazing what a bit of time every night can do. Any advice please pm me, im happy to help where i can X

Back