• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could my girls please have some vibes / Not going well with Milly now/back from vets

cookie and the girls

Warren Scout
My poor babies Milly and Tilly went to get spayed yesterday, I picked them up and they are feeling very sorry for themselves. I have them in a giant dog crate in my sitting room and they are definately not happy with me
:(

Last edited:
Sending lots of vibes.
Once they start eating they will be fine.It does take a couple of days for them to back to their normal self.Try to encourage them to eat as soon as you can:D

Its a big opp when bunnies get spayed.They may be down for a couple of days.Sending speedy recovery vibes.

Not going well

I had to rush Milly back to the vets this afternoon she managed to open herself up again and was bleeding everywhere.
Ihave just had a phone call to say they had to give her general anisthetic to stich her up again. She is not responding very well and they want me to ring back in an hour. :(

I had to rush Milly back to the vets this afternoon she managed to open herself up again and was bleeding everywhere.
Ihave just had a phone call to say they had to give her general anisthetic to stich her up again. She is not responding very well and they want me to ring back in an hour. :(

Oh dear :cry: Please do keep us updated

Sending lots of vibes

Thanks everyone

It is really worrying but she is asleep next to her sis now and seems reasonably comfortable. The vet nurse send to keep her and Tilly seperate but I think they are a lot happier together. Don't know if I am doing the right thing but feels right to me.

Yes you are doing the right thing.They will be giving each other comfort.Just keep an eye on them both.Sending mega healing vibes.Please keep us updated.

Milly is so funny

She has just worked out how to eat her piece of apple with her funny collar on and stop Tilly from pinching it by facing the side of their crate.
Think she must be feeling a bit better.:)

Back