• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rabbits.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Are truely amazing :love:
Having completed the morning rounds and watched them all just 'being Bunnies' I feel I am the luckiest person in the world to actually be living with these wonderful animals :D
Each Bun has his/her own individual personality and I could sit and observe them all day. They never fail to make me smile and I love them all so much I could burst :love: :love:

Sorry for this gushing Bunny Mummy Thread.................:oops:

:)

I know just how you feel....I could watch mine for hours,they are the best distraction from housework ever invented!

Awwwww

I love watching them being buns too. I love how they flock round my ankles when I walk in, & knowing which bun will climb my leg for food, & who will chase who for getting there first, & that Joey & Kendra know that a paw on my lap will get them extra treats. And Alfie not bothering to get on the food tray pile of buns, cos he will be whisked off to eat in his own special bowl:love:

Awwwww

I love watching them being buns too. I love how they flock round my ankles when I walk in, & knowing which bun will climb my leg for food, & who will chase who for getting there first, & that Joey & Kendra know that a paw on my lap will get them extra treats. And Alfie not bothering to get on the food tray pile of buns, cos he will be whisked off to eat in his own special bowl:love:

The Colonel still attacks the broom if I sweep too near his enclosure !! :lol:
He looks as though he will take flight with his humungous ears flapping about !! :lol:

The Colonel still attacks the broom if I sweep too near his enclosure !! :lol:
He looks as though he will take flight with his humungous ears flapping about !! :lol:

Calel used to be a broom attacker, but it was no fun for him if no one screamed.

I had to use the brush really slowly around the Colonel - he got quite angry:lol::lol:

Are truely amazing :love:
Having completed the morning rounds and watched them all just 'being Bunnies' I feel I am the luckiest person in the world to actually be living with these wonderful animals :D
Each Bun has his/her own individual personality and I could sit and observe them all day. They never fail to make me smile and I love them all so much I could burst :love: :love:

Sorry for this gushing Bunny Mummy Thread.................:oops:

:)

same here. i love to watch sweet pea a wild rabbit that lives inside with my house rabbit. she doesn't come for cuddles but thats probably what makes her so interesting. i sit watching her rather than tv and if she comes up to nudge my leg i'm over the moon. i love her so much :love:

Oh, good!
Other people have this feeling too. :lol: I was trying to explain to someone last night that my bunnies make me happy and make me smile simply by being them - and that they were all such individuals. My audience to this little speech looked at me like I was a nutter!

Aww...I love my bunnies too:love: I love it when Munchie licks my ankles to let me know he wants some fuss. He then puts his chin on the floor and will be really still untill he has had enough of me stroking him. I also just melt when Munchie gives my O/H kisses:love: My other 2 buns, Bully and Larmee don't really love me, buts thats okay because it's really nice just watching them run and play in the garden just being bunnies.

I know just what you mean Jane and couldnt put it better my self.Bunnies are truely amazing.Willow has got a thing about brushes,he bites it when Im brushing the floor.Bugsy used to drag the brush across the door way until It was liying flat,his sneeky trying to trip someone up trap.

you are the luckiest gal alive Jane...

im so envious of people who can afford to stay at home with thier bunnies all day every day... each morning i leave my house is torture.... so happy i now have bunny cam so i can get a quick fix during the day on my mobile phone :D

:love:Totally agree here. Just thinking about my buns makes me happy.

My gets fed up with me nudging him to observe what Lily is doing.
She makes my heart melt and I love her so much I feel I could burst.
She's my princess.

Ive got a camcorder so and fully intend to ultilise it catching special mometns of my lovely bun

X

Its a lovely feeling, just seeing them happy, better then all the money in the world you cant buy love:love::love: mind you they love me, when they have their treats:lol::lol::love::love:

It's a wondeful feeling and nice to know we all feel it. I get so down sometimes but the bunnies make the world okay. Just watching them twitch their noses, cheeks munching, binkies, chasing, nudging me with their noses...its all worth it. This morning I woke up with Annie lying next to me. :love::love:

I feel the same :wave: I love it when Jack and Taz try to climb my legs begging for SS pellets, and how they knock the hell out of their treat ball :lol: I love every cuddle Libby gives me, knowing she trusts me enough despite her history, and how she always runs to greet me :love:. And I just love watching Fiver binky everywhere, especially when I remember how he just laid in his tiny cage in the pet shop and never moved for months before I "rescued" him :(. The buns cheer me up when I'm fed up, prepare me for work by making me smile in a morning, and are always so pleased to see me at night. Also RU is fab to allow me a place to talk about these feelings without being stared at like I'm crazy :lol:

I can see that i've been missing out!

I had Meg and Ben indoors last night as Meg is poorly and i couldn't stop watching them. Ben was into everything and watching groom Meg and snuggling up with her was just :love:

Back