• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stumpy -Bum now with plums pic,being neutered end of month!!

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
here he is 24 weeks old today
IMG_0113-1.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

Last edited:
aww i love stumpy.. i remember rushing out to buy take a break cuz he was in it! he is such a loverly bunster ...and i showed everyone at work and they thought he looked loerly to they were saying ohh get the owner to put in the metro pet of the day.. i was lik.. but they dont live in london!!! lol xx

I had to go out for a meal last Sunday it was Andy's brothers 50yr Birthday.Andy's mum gave me a news paper clipping about Stumpie bun and I just had to put it In my pocket or I would have burst In to tears again.Stumpie reminds me so much of Bugsy:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I had to go out for a meal last Sunday it was Andy's brothers 50yr Birthday.Andy's mum gave me a news paper clipping about Stumpie bun and I just had to put it In my pocket or I would have burst In to tears again.Stumpie reminds me so much of Bugsy:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am so sorry,I didnt mean to make you sad:cry:thinking of you xxx

Back