• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnies are coming on holiday with us!

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
We've decided to go away for our anniversary in november and we've found a gorgeous little cottage which has a secluded yard ideal for the bunnies travel hutch and what appears to be a bunny-safe kitchen so they can get plenty of exercise :D

I think they prefer to come away with us, rather than spending a week in boarding! :D

awww hope they enjoy it i took my buns away with us and msuggled them into the caravan they loved it :wave:

hehe hope you all have a great time :) im never gonna leave this pair ever again, took alvin a month to stop the crazy humping when they went into boarding :shock::shock::shock:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

I've only just been forgiven for 9 days of boarding in June - they were such grumpy bunnies for weeks!

i dont blame them.. norty mummy :shock::shock:

im worried that pearl wont travel well tho, she was so upset when we did the 40mins to hopper haven when they were boarded... so im avoiding all talks of a visit to see stes family in scotland :lol::lol::lol::lol:

do your bunnies travel ok?

aw its nice when they can come with you ... i have a dog crate i keep for hospitalising them or taking them to my mums when we visit.. they love her garden as its huge and has lots of bunny yummy plants to eat! this time i took stitch too he had fun :) i think its nice as they see other buns too there(chelsea and sooty) and if i do go on hol somewhere abroad i cant take them if she minded them its not a strange place to them x

They travel fine! They done a 3hr journey when we adopted them and we often do the 3hr trip to my parents with them. The hutch fits perfectly in the back seat of the car and they tend to snuggle in the bedroom full of hay, but they have also been known to flop out quite happily and Minstrel often does redecorating enroute (ie: shreds up all the newspaper that I carefully laid out :roll:).

I think having the familiarity of hubby and I helps though and they know they're going to get spoilt with lots of treats :D

They travel fine! They done a 3hr journey when we adopted them and we often do the 3hr trip to my parents with them. The hutch fits perfectly in the back seat of the car and they tend to snuggle in the bedroom full of hay, but they have also been known to flop out quite happily and Minstrel often does redecorating enroute (ie: shreds up all the newspaper that I carefully laid out :roll:).

I think having the familiarity of hubby and I helps though and they know they're going to get spoilt with lots of treats :D

yeah alvin travels really well too.... im gutted that pearl gets so upset.. she pants the whole time but does snap out of it as soon as shes out of the car

I had my sister come live at my house while I was on holiday. Left her 6 pages of instructions and phoned/emailed every day to check he was ok.... Thinking of doing a trip to sheffield and taking his lordship. Not sure how happy my friends mum will be about it though!

our family think we're mad :lol:, i can just imagine my mum's face when i ophoned to say i wanted to bring the buns and i wanted them to have a run round in the conservatory :lol:

Back