• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnymad magazine issue 7 now out

what's that????

Hi there,
would you mind explaining what bunny mad is???
I've looking for rabbit magazines in wh smith and shops like this but I have never found any!!!
pLease let me know
thanks
confusedman

hiya
bunny mad is a magazine with 32 pages full of bunnies! it's a fun and informative read and includes stories, info, web & shopping guides and loads of pictures. It comes out every 6 months. It is published souly by myself so it is not available in the shops but is professionally printed and is available to buy from me or on ebay,
thanks for your interest
regards lisa

thanks for your order bunny babe! hope you enjoy it!

the magazine came this afternoon thanks lisa, noticed rosie in a calendar too :lol::love: with her funny elf picture thanks, and mo in the pink themed one :love:

Just noticed all the RU bunnies in the magazine. Well done. I will have to get one of the calendars for my desk at work it is so cute.

the magazine came this afternoon thanks lisa, noticed rosie in a calendar too :lol::love: with her funny elf picture thanks, and mo in the pink themed one :love:

Those pictures were so cute of your bunnies. Congratulations. I will definitely be getting a calendar for my desk.

hope everyone is enjoying the mag!
yes poppy's story is in it and vanessa's winning story too! you also recieve a free rabbit rehome poster and you can also buy some lovely bunny goodies featuring anna's Kiki who won cutest bunny of the year. 25% of the proceeds will go to rabbit rehome, so please show your support!

Those pictures were so cute of your bunnies. Congratulations. I will definitely be getting a calendar for my desk.

aww thankyou are you getting the pink one with mowgli in or the blue one with rosie in ?:wave: i ordered the pink one bet you can guess why ie pink :lol:

lisa

hope everyone is enjoying the mag!
yes poppy's story is in it and vanessa's winning story too! you also recieve a free rabbit rehome poster and you can also buy some lovely bunny goodies featuring anna's Kiki who won cutest bunny of the year. 25% of the proceeds will go to rabbit rehome, so please show your support!

i love the kiki pens :love:

Back