• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gregory's gained 300g this week - woo hoo!

After losing 520g in a week last week, I've been trying to get the weight back on him an dhe was weighed today and has gone up to 1.9kg Yey!

So, keeping him on the metacam and once he gets back up to 2.3kg he is going to have his incisors removed (start saving pennies now Carol!).

well done gregory. Keep chomping because you've got a lady to impress.

PS. Carol the fat fluffs and I are shaking a tin in solihull for all of saturday 25th and I seem to remember that that was the weekend you were interested in coming to collect so would sunday be ok (unless you want to spend saturday dressed up as a rabbit...although you are always welcome to).

Hiya, I'm in London that weekend - which is a shame as I wuld have loved to dress as a rabbit!

I once had to dress as a shark when I worked for Greggs and give out food samples in teh middle of Bradford - a gang of lads circled round me and pushed from one to the other as the ladies I worked with smiled and waved!

Back