• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New foster bunny babies - Meg, Mog and Cloggs xXx

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
My new foster bunnies just happen to be 3 beautiful babies, theyre gorgeous :love: They were from an unwanted litter, the lady who bought them said they were 3 males, turns out we have 2 females and 1 male :roll: Theyre 14 weeks old.

heres a pic of them all together...

100_0490.jpg

Meg and Mog

100_0488.jpg

100_0483.jpg

Cloggs! :lol: (lucy named him :D:lol:)

100_0466.jpg

100_0462.jpg

100_0461.jpg

100_0460.jpg

100_0464.jpg

And a few of Meg and Mog alone...

babygirl111.jpg

babygirl11.jpg

100_0480.jpg

100_0471.jpg

100_0476.jpg

100_0477.jpg

Got a bit carried away with pics, sorry :oops: Theyre all looking for homes xXx

Thats mog :) Shes gorgeous, very unusual marking i thought, nearly heart shaped but not quite :love:

The mark on her side looks like a scooby doo ghost :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: It really does! Zane is obsessed with 'Meg and Mogs Castle' (story book) and its got ghosties in :shock: :lol:

Theyre so friendly :love: :love: Had their Myxi jabs yesterday and started them on panacur today... bless them x

We should also add that mom was a dutch and dad was an rew. They are so cute, I love them :love:

Just a quick update on these guys... Cloggs has been seperated from them this evening, hes gone to another fosterer :( Cloggs and Mog were very close... Meg was like an outsider so im hoping Meg and Mog will now get closer and bond so they can live together forever 9hopefully :D) xXx

Back