• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cant believe i'm getting upset over this..

Rose

Mama Doe
I'm sat here thinking about the fact that i wont be able to bond Molly and Jack and its getting me really upset. I struggle to cope with looking after 2 rabbits (even with my mums help) separately and it would be soo much easier if they were bonded. There is no where near that wil help with the bonding and we dont have a car. I found it stressful when i tried before and now i feel like a stupid utter failure. :cry:

Well i need to get molly spayed first which i don't know when i will have the money for it. And when i tried a few months back i found it really stressful and was in tears.

is the boy done tho? im sure people still bond bunnies and get the one who isnt done yet spayed latas....

you should talk to becca6 im sure it was her who had an unbondable pair who amazingly fell inlove all by themselves she might be able to give you some tips :D

Yeah he is but i don't want to risk it before molly is done as she is getting feisty lately. It was Jack who was the problem last time. :roll:

I got pretty upset when Buu and Beau didnt bond, it had me in tears more than once :oops:

Do you have somewhere completely neutral you can take them, like a friends bathroom for a few hours or something? I would probably wait until she has been spayed before trying again :)

Maybe there is a member on here close to you who could help?

is the boy done tho? im sure people still bond bunnies and get the one who isnt done yet spayed latas....

Yep I bonded Trip and Scarlett before she was spayed :)

awww hun least its not a never situation.. when her hormones are gone youll probably have a really easy bond..

Alvin the demon failed his first bonding but is now all loved up, even fiesty buns can fall in love :D:D:D

i bonded chelsea and sooty before sooty was speyed. adn i bonded dora and arthur before arthur was neutered. maybe you could send them on a bonding holiday? a bunnyrun somewhere then back to you after?

Mine were bonded when only one had been done. I think it's important to keep calm as they will also be picking up on your tension.

I just left them to it... They seemed to work things out for themselves. I added some bach flower remedies to their water to ease the process a little for them

Back