• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Raine and Donna (ARC)

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Just a few piccys of the foursome settled into their playhouse with 24 access to a huge run:)

Sienna is doing really well and has finished her course of Panacur, no more fits so far. Robin and Reubin seem really happy living outside now they have got use to all the different noises. They really enjoy having ears to wash at last :lol:

HPIM1275.jpg

HPIM1276.jpg

HPIM1277.jpg

Couldn't take any more they, I was about to have 2 escapees :lol::lol:

What a gorgeous group. The two with no ears are stunning, they remind me of little dears for some reason :lol: :love: :love: And the other 2 look so soft :love: :love:

And yes I am nosey :oops: :lol:

Only just seen this Liz. Thank you so much for posting up photos, they all look so happy. Im thrilled that Sienna has not had any further fits. Good can come after bad, because she now has three friends who she wouldn't have had.

Looking forward to seeing you and them them all Again before Xmas

Your buns are gorgeous. :love: Which one is the little girl rescued by Raine?

Raine rescued Sienna the little rex girl, the is having so much fun in with the others I spend hours watching them play togther. She doesn't like being handled and use to literally scream when I touched her but she is getting a lot better now :D

Only just seen this Liz. Thank you so much for posting up photos, they all look so happy. Im thrilled that Sienna has not had any further fits. Good can come after bad, because she now has three friends who she wouldn't have had.

Looking forward to seeing you and them them all Again before Xmas

Look forward to seeing you too, I hope you pick a nice day so we can sit outside for a bit and watch them :)

Back