• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

they bonded themselves! Holly and Magic

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: Came down this morning and found this:
ABCD0001-1.jpg

A few days ago I altered the run to make it better for them and me to clean, it was twice the size but only one could come out at a time so it was alternated. anyway the one inside had it's door blocked off by a grid, i checked magic's grid and it had been pushed back abit and obvioulsy she had got out into the run and holly's shed.
They were snuggling up together before I took this pic lol, had my parents on bunny watch all day and she said they had been following each other round (not like chasing) and sitting together in the run and flopping out :love: obviously I will be keeping a VERY close eye on them :D

ABCD0003-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! How lucky are you. In many ways.

What helpful bunnies you have. Mine would just fight :|

awwww it was meant to be! thats very lucky for you, I tried to bond two girls once and it was a disaster :shock: youll have to post lots of pics of them looking cute together :)

awh wow! :shock:
you are soo lucky!! I mean whaat if they started fighting :shock:

they are sooo cute :love::love:

Back