• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello And Thank You From Puddle And Elliot

I have been visiting the forums for a couple of months to learn about the reality of keeping buns before taking the decision to adopt Puddle and Elliot from Walsall RSPCA.

It was a good job I did because the information on suitable housing was invaluable.

Puddle and Elliot have been with us for just over a month now and have settled in brilliantly. They had a bad start in life and their stories were shown on Rabbit Rehome.

Since my youngest has started at school I am trying to do some writing from home but am finding the rabbits very distracting as they are more interesting!

We live in Coventry and have three children.

Puddle and Elliot would like to say a big thank you to their foster mums, Caroline and Kirsty, and Lucy at Walsall RSPCA.:wave:

:wave: Hi and welcome!

I can't tell you how pleased I am to see you on RU. I adopted Tinkerbell (see signature) littermate of Elliot and sister of Puddle, I'm soooo very happy to see them again. I knew they'd been bonded together and really hoped to see them again. It's so good to know they are happy and well.

We'd all love to see pictures of them when you get a chance.

Hi! i recently adopted jasmine and daisy (now Phoenix and Indi) from Walsall RSPCA. Hope you have a really great time with your two. I am at university and likewise find them very distracting. i just want to sit in the run all day with them :lol::lol:

:wave: hi and welcome, nice to see you here. I am hoping to see plenty of pictures of the lovely pair. I will also tell Vicky who had puddle to have a look :D

welcome1.gif

Back